08 May 2006

NAYY

NAYY--an acronym that I picked up on SYOD. This Yahoo Group is a fiercely moderated group, and if you should happen to accidentally mention some website with which you are affiliated and will receive compensation from, you are immediately banned. So the acronym NAYY has become commonly used. What does it mean, you ask? It's Not Affiliated, Yada, Yada. It means that you like what you're recommending but it doesn't pay your bills. You're just a happy consumer, not a spam-happy retailer.

Ninety-nine point nine percent of the links that I make on this blog will be NAYY. So don't go accusing me of trying to make a buck off my friends, and here is the disclaimer for all future posts.

Now, some of the things I love (NAYY of course):
Triscuits
Cloth diapering
Garden-fresh tomatoes
Dark chocolate

No comments: