05 December 2006

Ruffles


I finished a soaker over the weekend. It's a Curly Purly soaker and I did those fancy leg ruffles to make it look really girly. It's the Kool-aid dyed Wool of the Andes that I did back here. (though I had intended it as just waistband and cuff yarn, I learned that one skein was enough for an entire soaker).


I've also been sewing. Pictures to come when I finish.

Edited to add: this was a gift, so I have yet to see it modeled on a baby. I couldn't mention that it was a gift until it was given. Maybe Heidi will post pictures sometime next summer when this soaker fits her upcoming arrival.

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

So cute! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Monique,
I really should not have started reading your blog. It makes me want to start cding agin. I am totally happy with Huggies until I see the darling things you create. btw, I just have #4 2months ago.

cara

frugalmom said...

I was just thinking about you today! Long time no talk. Congrats on your new baby. Shoot me an email sometime!