05 December 2006

The Magical Age of Eight

We had a momentous occasion at the Frugal Farm this weekend. I mentioned the Frugalboy's birthday before. On Saturday he was baptized a member of the Church. Everything went well. Frugaldad's parents and all his siblings and their families came for the weekend. I bought the Frugalgirls matching winter dresses. They were adorable. We (the girls and I) sang the opening song at the baptism. Well, the girls mumbled and I cried. Oh well. I shouldn't have said I would sing, and when we were practicing and I couldn't get through the song without tears, I should have known better. I guess they just won't ask me to sing anymore?





Frugaldad and Frugalboy before they headed to the church for the baptism




Frugalbaby won't hold still for a picture yet

2 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

aww, how sweet! He looks so grown up and your girls, too cute!

Lena said...

Yeah! Congrats to Frugalboy and your girls look adorable in those dresses!