19 September 2006

What kind of knitting needle are you?

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix the picture so it doesn't overlap the template, anyone know?)







What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are pink aluminum.Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all the better! You are moved by striking colors and tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just remember, while you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails, baby!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

Lena said...

Looks like I'm Pink Aluminum too. Now I need some chocolate cake...

Lena

Anonymous said...

Me too! Are we just peas in a pod? I suppose it was the "plain coffee" answer. Where was the soda choice??

frugalmom said...

On that question I think I ordered the special of the day, so it must be something else that makes us similar!