27 July 2006

Honestly!

I can't believe I forgot to come back and blog about Frugalgirl1's birthday. Poor girl keeps getting slighted because the last two years we've been on vacation on her birthday. We also were on vacation the year she turned 2 but don't tell her, or she might get some sort of complex. Luckily we don't make a big deal of birthdays, not usually having parties with friends, and she's easygoing, so she was totally ok with celebrating the next day. I found some pictures on the counter that she had drawn of cakes that said "Happy Birthday to Me." How cute is that? She is so proud that she can write stuff without asking how to spell it.

Her cake isn't my best work, but the chocolate frosting tastes like fudge though it is not, and the cake inside is dee-licious. And if you can't tell, it's a sunflower.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

So cute!!! I love the sunflower! Happy Birthday girlie!