10 September 2007

I've been tagged...

by Lena.

MY HUSBAND

What is his name?

Frugaldad

How long have you been together?
almost 12 years, married almost 11


How long did you date?
just under a year

How old is he?
33

Who eats more?
Him

Who said I love you first?
Honestly, I can't remember!

Who is taller?
He is.

Who sings better?
Me

Who is smarter?
I am pretty dang smart but he is smarter

Whose temper is worse?
his

Who does the laundry?
Me


Who does the dishes?
Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
him

Who pays the bills?
Both of us do

Who mows the lawn?
usually him

Who cooks dinner?
Me

Who drives when you are together?
Usually him

Who is more stubborn?
Me Him me

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Him

Whose parents do you see the most?
His

Who kissed who first?
He kissed me

Who asked who out?
It's kind of a complicated story, so I don't know.

Who proposed?
Him

Who is more sensitive?
Me

Who has more friends?
Probably me, but he has more "old friends" from the past. I have lost touch with most people

Who has more siblings?
me, I have 4 and he has 3

Who wears the pants in the family?
We share things pretty equally but he's the big bad boss

I don't know if anyone reads my blog who hasn't already been tagged, so considered yourself tagged if you read this, then comment so I can come read yours.

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You know Iam going to have to do this now how fun;) Hugs Darcy